Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Very Potter Musical

I'm not generally a sucker for everything attached to the name of Harry Potter. I love the books, I watch that movies but that is about it. This, however, I love. This is the first thing that has really excited me about Harry Potter since I was waiting in line for my copy of Deathly Hallows. A musical parody of Harry Potter made by fans for fans. I love it. The music is catchy, the jokes leave me gasping for breath, and it doesn't hurt that Darren Criss (who plays Harry) captivates me with his lyrics and his smile.

Check out "A Very Potter Musical" on the Starkidpotter channel on YouTube.



If you like the writing and actors, check out the webseries from the same group. It's called Little White Lie and is just as musically addictive as AVPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment